Nuclear Power Reactor Dismantling Market Status 2021 and Growth Outlook – Babcock International Group PLC, NorthStar Group Services, Inc., Fluor Corporation – KSU
Global Nuclear Reactor Decommissioning Market 2021-2024 is a comprehensive report which provides a detailed overview of key drivers, opportunities, challenges, current market trends, and strategies impacting the global Nuclear Reactor Decommissioning Market in conjunction with the calculation and size forecast, share and growth rate analysis. Combining analytical capabilities and the integration of knowledge with relevant results, the report has predicted the robust future growth of the Nuclear Reactor Dismantling Market, all confused with its geographic and commodity segments.
The nuclear reactor decommissioning market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 12.10% in 2020-2025.
The global nuclear reactor dismantling market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies like Babcock International Group PLC, James Fisher & Sons PLC, NorthStar Group Services, Inc., Fluor Corporation, GE Hitachi Nuclear Services, Studsvik AB, WS Atkins Plc, Enercon Services, Inc., Areva SA, Aecom, Bechtel Group, Inc., Westinghouse Electric Company among others.
Click on the link for a sample copy of the report:
Scope of the report:
Major factors driving the market include increasing number of nuclear reactors retiring, falling prices for renewable power generation sources (i.e. wind and solar) making nuclear power less economical and a growing sensitivity to environmental issues. On the other hand, the increasing adoption of alternative energy sources, such as gas power and solar power, is likely to hamper the growth of the market. The decommissioning activity of research reactors is expected to register significant growth, due to the reduction in their needs, as there is a downward trend in research and development activity in the nuclear industry.
– South Korea is one of the new nuclear decommissioning markets and creates an opportunity for foreign players to provide the necessary expertise the country needs to develop its decommissioning market.
Main market trends:
Research reactors should become a potential market
– The dismantling of research reactors is in a growth phase, due to the reduction in their needs. Globally, the focus is on nuclear energy, which has led to a reduction in research activities associated with nuclear technology. In February 2020, the IAEA Research Reactor Database showed that there were 220 operational research reactors (including 87 in developing countries), 9 under construction (four of those 100 MWt or more), 14 planned (12 in developing countries), 28 temporarily or in prolonged shutdown, 60 permanent closures and 510 decommissioned or being dismantled.
– Decommissioning activities of several research reactors were initiated due to a higher cost associated with regulatory compliance over a period of time. The cost of decommissioning research reactors is in some cases lower than the cost of maintaining the shutdown research reactor. Therefore, the market for decommissioning shutdown reactors is likely to grow.
– The United States is the world’s largest producer of nuclear energy, accounting for approximately 32% of total nuclear electricity produced, in 2020.
– Most of the nuclear power plants in the country were built between 1967 and 1990. In addition, from 1977 to 2013, no new construction of the nuclear power plant was undertaken, due to the growing popularity of the economic attractiveness of the country. gas-based electricity production. Therefore, there has been a downward trend in investment in the nuclear sector, which has helped the nuclear research reactor dismantling market in the country.
See the full report description and table of contents at:
Key insights from the Nuclear Reactor Dismantling Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the manufacturers of the Nuclear Reactor Decommissioning market and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications, and manufacturing technology.
- The Nuclear Reactor Decommissioning Market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2020 market share for key vendors.
- The total market is then further divided by company, country, and application / type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2020-2025 market development trends of the nuclear reactor dismantling market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also performed
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Nuclear Reactor Decommissioning Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
To finish, The Nuclear Reactor Decommissioning Market report is the credible source for obtaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the main regional settings, economic situations with item value, advantage, limit, production, supply, demand and market development rate and figure etc. Nuclear Power Reactor Decommissioning Industry Report Also feature a new SWOT Review Task, Speculation Reach Investigation, and Company Return Investigation.
Key points from this report:
– The market estimate sheet (ME) in Excel format
– Customization of the report according to customer requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including healthcare, information and communication technology (ICT), technology and media, chemicals, materials, energy, heavy industry, etc. Degrees market view which includes statistical forecast, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends and strategic recommendations
Contact us through the media:
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) – Market Analysis Reports
Telephone: + 1704 266 3234 | + 91-750-707-8687